General Campground Rules
- All camping attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older & have a valid I.D. or be accompanied by parent or legal guardian (proper documents required). Sorry, there will be No exceptions.
- All camping vehicles are subject to search upon entry. Confiscated items are considered forfeited upon entry. There is no guarantee of return regardless of what anyone tells you.
- Each camping attendee must have their own camping wristband on at all times while on site and for entrance and exit of the campgrounds so it may be scanned. You will be issued a non-transferable scanable decal for your registered vehicle.
- Please note: Camping spot wristbands are non-transferable by themselves and will be linked to the specific campsite vehicle decal. The decal and wristbands will only be issued onsite at time of arrival to pre-registered FMMF campers.
- No Wrapped, Sponsored, Logoed or Ad Vehicles will be permitted and will be turned away at check in. Branded easy ups or tents will not be allowed and you will be asked to remove them if discovered.
- No glass containers of any type, NO Glass, NO Glass, No Glass.
- No animals will be allowed in the campground.
- No open flames, Tiki Torches, campfires or grilling at the campsites is permitted. We will have a few supervised communal fire pits with grilling areas available for your use until 12am.nightly.
- Please no metal tent stakes
- We encourage you to bring acoustic guitars and other non-amplified instruments however we ask you to leave your percussion instruments at home as a courtesy to your fellow campers
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful to other campers. Treat as you would wish to be treated. Noise curfew at 1:30am
- Weapons, ammunition, drugs, drug paraphernalia, fireworks, explosives and any other dangerous stuff we forgot to mention are not permitted
- The Venue/Promoter and any related entity are not responsible for any materials confiscated, misplaced, lost, stolen or damaged. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety. Do not leave valuables in your tent.
- Internet Cafe (w/free Wi-Fi).
- Cell phone charging stations, General Store / Food & Beverage and ice availability.
- Restroom facilities with ADA accessibility /hand washing stations.
- Hot Showers will be available on site daily during select hours for a small fee.
- Campground game and activities including volleyball courts, corn hole and The Ohio department of natural resources simulators. No (jarts, javelin throwing, ninja stars, bow and arrows, blow guns, battle axes or tridents etc.) Ok if you have been reading along you know these things fall under the dangerous stuff we forgot to mention section, and although they may be extreme examples, you get the point. Just be safe and have fun.
- There will be 24 hour Police and Security on site and patrolling as well as First aid stations.
Campsite Dimensions, Pricing, & Perks
- Tent only: One 10 x15 foot spot for the duration of the festival is $100.00.This site comes with one remote parking spot. You will be issued 4 wristbands with each site and have the ability to buy 4 more for $25 each. You will also receive a free expo admission for each wristband issued and purchased.
- Car and Tent: One 10 x 30 foot spot for the duration of the festival is $150.00. This spot must have one normal passenger vehicle only and a tent. You will be issued 4 wristbands with each site and have the ability to buy 4 more for $25 each. You will also receive a free expo admission for each wristband issued and purchased.
- Camper/Conversion: One 15×30 foot spot for the duration of the festival is $175.00. Chase vehicles are not permitted. You will be issued 6 wristbands with each site and have the ability to buy 4 more for $25 each. You will also receive a free expo admission for each wristband issued and purchased.
- RV: One 25×60 foot spot for the duration of the festival is $ 200.00. Chase vehicles are not permitted. You will be issued 8 wristbands with each site and have the ability to buy 4 more for $25 each. You will also receive a free expo admission for each wristband issued and purchased.
No Box Trucks period!! Vehicles towing campers and fifth wheels will be included in the length and must abide by the rules and pricing of the camper/conversion sites. RV spots are for RV’s over 25 feet in length only.
- All sites are limited and are sold on a first come first serve pre-reserved basis.
- All sites will have boundary lines marked, please respect your neighbor.
- Campground opens Thursday 8/28/14 at 9:00am and will close on Monday 9/1/14 at noon you must be out by then. Early arrival is highly recommended. Check in at 9am on Thursday until 11pm, and starting at 9am FRI-Sun until 11PM. Pedestrian campers my check in at any time after 9:00 am on 8/28/14.
- We will do our best to accommodate groups that wish to be next to each other, but space is limited and sites will be filled in order on a first come first serve basis (NO saving spots). Arriving together will give you the best chance of camping next to each other as each camp resident will be escorted to their spot by security as they arrive, but there are no guarantees. You will be registered to that specific spot and moving will not be permitted.
- Please be advised once your vehicle is on site it will remain frozen for the duration of the festival or until you leave the campground for the last time. This is for your safety and the safety of your neighbors. Vehicle re-entry will not be permitted. We understand emergency’s arise and will be reviewed on a case by case basis, (Beer runs are not considered emergencies). If you need it over the weekend be like a scout and come prepared, bring it with you. We will have a camp store but it will only have limited items. If you need to leave early, please let security know, so they can help direct you out safely. Given the configuration and the limitations of our site we need everyone to cooperate with the staff and park where they are directed and remain there.
Urban Camping FAQ’s
Can I bring food, beverages, coolers and chairs into the campground?
Yes, you may but we will have a camp store open daily as well. As long as coolers and chairs are within your camp site boundaries.
Can I sleep in my car or van?
Yes, if you want to as long as it is on your campsite, and nowhere else.
What if I can’t find my campsite?
Sites rows will be defined by colored flags or check with security trailer.
Will there be electrical, water and sanitary hook up for RV’s?
No, it will be a primitive camp (this year) but stay tuned for year two.We will have water and sanitary trucks on call for you to arrange service.
Can we have campfires, grills or heaters at our site?
No, but we will have a few communal fire pits with grilling areas.
Are campsites transferable?
No, they are yours for the duration of the festival.
Is there independent patron vending or solicitation allowed in the campground or venue?
No, if you are not licensed by FMMF then sales or soliciting will not be permitted anywhere on site.
Are generators permitted?
Can we bring friends back to the campground?
As long as they have a campground wristband.
Is there a lost and found at the campground?
Yes, it will be in the security trailer, but all unclaimed items will be donated, after the festival.
Can we bring alcohol?
A reasonable amount of beer (limited to 1 case of beer per person). No kegs period, No glass, No liquor. For personal consumption only. Campers of legal age (21) or older. It will be security’s judgment if it appears that the amount of beer or wine is excessive for the number of campers in the vehicle, or if anyone in the vehicle is under 21 years of age, the festival reserves the right to deny entry of any vehicle and/or confiscate the alcohol. Beer will be available for purchase at the camp store within limitations. Yes, boxed wine is ok to bring, too.
Will there be food and beverage available at the campground?
Yes, we will have on site vendors as well as near buy food trucks and the camp store.
Is the campground close to the festival?
Yes, it is within 5 -10 minute walk of most of the venues.
Can I bring a bike, scooter, golf cart?
No, but bikes will be available to rent through COGO Place-to-Place Bike Co. Scooters, golf carts or any other motorized campground vehicles are not permitted.
Will there be an ATM?
We will have one at the campground in the security trailer.
What if my question has not been answered here?
You can contact the FMMF hotline at 614-859-3663 and we will get your question answered.